Unique among all of the bright-and-shiny ski jackets found on GearX.com, the Eider Chowan jacket brings a classy, upscale, subdued style to the ski hill. The Defender Twill Wool outer fabric doesn't just look good; it also protects from wind, snow, and rain. Little touches like a comfortably shaped collar, nicely articulated sleeves, the leather logo patch and insulation that ends a bit before the cuff for easier glove donning represent the attention to detail which sets Eider apart.Feature list from Eider:
- Regular fit: Versatile
- Front opening with injected zip: Better waterproofness
- Adjustable and removable hood by hidden snaps: Adjustable from the weather conditions and for a better comfort with the helmet
- Chest pockets with reversed zip
- Hand pockets with zips under flaps: Water proof pockets
- Adjustable hem with elasticated drawcord
- Adjustable cuffs with velcro
- Defender Twill Wool 2 Layers: Perfectly waterproof structure with a perfect moisture management.
- Great comfort thanks to the stretch structure and the Nice touch feeling
- Lining: Polyester
- Filling: Padding 150 g, 40 g.
- Waterproofness: 10 000 mm
- Breathability : 8 000g / m² / 24h
In the heart of the French Alps Eider has been working since 1962 to bring together a passion for mountain sports, a knowledge of textiles and a constant search for innovation in a style that is unique and modern. Following in the footsteps of their founder, a tailor, today all of Eider’s collections come to life in their workshop in Annecy, where they are all imagined, designed, “patterned” and conceived. Eider’s complete control over the chain between research and development, along with permanent communication with athletes, technical advisors, clients and providers, means that they are still pushing boundaries, year after year.
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Uninsulated, Waterproof