You will be impressed by the warmth of this down lining new product. Combined with the Defender membrane you are guaranteed to be warm and dry in any conditions.
- Regular Ski Fit: versatile cut.
- Adjustable and removable hood with Plug in system: Technical hood with flexible and comfortable collar. Optimal comfort with or without helmet.
- Full front zipped opening under double flap: for more resistance to tear risks.
- Powder skirt with non-slip band: to stop snow infiltration.
- Lycra cuffs with thumb holes: for a better sleeves waterproofness.
- Chest and hands pockets with zips under double flaps: for a better pockets waterproofness and more resistance to tear risks.
- Bottom sleeve ski pass pocket with zip under flap: resistant to tear risks.
- Under arms airvents with zips under pippings: for a better moisture transfer.
- Preshaped elbows: for more comfort and a high freedom of movement.
- Defender Twill Crossing 2 layers: Stretch structure with original shield thanks to its twill weave.
- Defender RC pro Stretch 2 layers: Excellent breathable and waterproof material, provided with much softness.
- Dual Thermal System: Lining reinforced with down in the back to optimize the body thermal regulation.
- Downproof Ripstop, Cormax and Nylon 210T Lining: Insulating and very warm material that provides more comfort and a better moisture transfer.
- Duck down 80/20; Fill Power 650 and Padding 120g/80g: For maximum of warmth with a good compression and resilience capacity.
- Additional Information
Year Fall 2011 Material Nylon