Eider's Target System 3-in-1 jacket is a whirlwind tour of modern fabric technology. The outer jacket is made of 3 different kinds of GORE-TEX® Active Shell fabric, including a unique mesh-looking variant on the back (code name: "Aspre") that we've never seen anywhere else. The outer shell is all about waterproofness and breathability, while the inner jacket is about warmth: it's made of Pertex Microlight fabric with Thinsulate insulation.
- 3D fully ergonomic attached hood, adjustable with retaining peak: Provides optimal comfort with/without helmet.
- Front opening with waterproof zip: Great protection against bad weather conditions.
- Chest pocket with waterproof zip and Inprotec reinforcement and gusset: High tear resistance and increased storage capacity.
- Under arms ventilation with zips under pipping: For an optimal humidity transfer.
- Adjustable cuffs by Velcro tabs.
- Adjustable hem by elasticized drawcord: Provides more waterproofness and comfort.
- Interior jacket features 1 chest pocket and 1 back pocket
- Gore-Tex Active Shell Pampero 3 layers: Extremely light, stretch membrane thanks to its mesh structure.
- Gore-Tex Active Shell Mistral 3 layers: Extremely light and breathable membrane providing a high abrasion resistance thanks to its Ripstop structure.
- Gore-Tex Active Shell Aspre 3 layers: Extremely light, stretch and breathable material.
- Waterproofness. 28.000 mm
- Breathability. RET <3m² PA/W
- Pertex Microlight
- Overall weight: 481 grams
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Insulating
You may also be interested in the following product(s)