The Turoa pants have all of the classic elements of an Eider ski pant: striking colors, interesting fabrics, supreme comfort, and a full list of features to keep you warm and comfortable on the ski hill.
- Higher back with Cormax
- Removable elasticized belt
- Side pockets zipped under flaps
- Invisible Thigh pocket
- Inside gaiters with nonslip bands: Good protection against bad weather
- Regular ski fit
- Preshaped knees
- Defender® Twill Crossing 2 layers : Stretch material, soft, comfortable, nice hand-feeling
- Twill structure for an original, visually striking design
In the heart of the French Alps Eider has been working since 1962 to bring together a passion for mountain sports, a knowledge of textiles and a constant search for innovation in a style that is unique and modern. Following in the footsteps of their founder, a tailor, today all of Eider’s collections come to life in their workshop in Annecy, where they are all imagined, designed, “patterned” and conceived. Eider’s complete control over the chain between research and development, along with permanent communication with athletes, technical advisors, clients and providers, means that they are still pushing boundaries, year after year.