Mesh tent bodies aid ventilation and lighten the load in these versatile end-entry tents.
- V3 Enhanced Tent System: Venting, Volume, Versatility
- Venting: 1 hooded vent in fly
- Pockets: 3, one on each side and one on bottom left side of door
- Vestibules: Full V3 front vestibule
- Gear Hammock
- Fly Material: 68D 190T Polyester Taffeta 1800mm
- Floor Material: 75D 190T Polyester Taffeta 1800mm
- Wall Material: 75D 190T Polyester Taffeta
- Mesh Material: 40D Polyester no-see-um
- Additional Information
Shelter Type Double Wall Tent, Freestanding Tent Capacity 2 person Season 3 season Doors 1 Door Floor Area 31 ft2 / 2.9 m2 Tent Floor Area sq feet 31 Vestibule Area .21 ft2 / 200 cm2 Floor Dimensions 4 ft x 6 ft 10 in / 1.2 m x 2.1 m Peak Height 44 in / 112 cm Number of Poles 2 Pole Material Aluminum Packaged Weight 4 lbs 9 oz / 2.1 kg Tent Trail Weight Oz 73 Collection Outlet Deals
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Brought it to Mt. Marcy for a couple of nights, then over to Mt. Washington for a few more. Plenty roomy-enough for two campers; a mansion for one. While I wouldn't want to hump it for any serious distance, it was perfect for these weekend getaways. Small, dry, durable and easy to set-up, this Eureka is a steal for the price. Also, the exclamation points on the fly are cool: CAMPING!!!
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)