The Apex’s versatile 2 pole dome style and fiberglass frame make it ideal for those less demanding adventures.
- Unique Fly Design: Unique fly design offers protected wet weather performance or can be rotated 180 degrees for easier tent access in fair conditions.
- Fly Vestibule Wings: The fly features vestibule wings that shelter the doors from the elements and provide protected exterior storage.
- Free Standing / Shockcorded Fiberglass Frame: The tent’s free standing and shockcorded fiberglass frame with post & grommet assembly is lightweight and easy to set up.
- Side-Opening / Twin-Track Doors: Two side-opening, twin-track doors, consisting of one no-see-um mesh panel and one fabric panel, allow flexibility for venting and insect protection.
- Interior Pockets: Two interior pockets keep essentials close at hand.
- Additional Interior Corner Pockets: Two additional interior corner pockets can be used to keep the door fabric conveniently tucked away.
- Gear Loft: A gear loft provides extra storage overhead.
- Bathtub Floor: Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- Sleeps: 2
- Floor Size: 7' 6" x 4' 11"
- Pack Size: 5" x 24"
- Min Weight: 5 lbs 11 oz
- Seasons: 3
- Tent Area: 36.86 sq ft
- Center Height: 3' 10"
- Frame: 8.5 mm fiberglass, post & grommet
- Vents: 2
- Doors: 2
- Windows: 2
- Vestibules: 2
- Vestibule Area: Vestibule wings
- Gear Loft: 1 Included
- Gear Loft Loops: 4
- Flashlight Loop: 1
- Storage Pockets: 4
- Wall: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 800 mm coated
- Fly: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 800 mm coated
- Floor: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 800 mm coated
- Mesh: 40D no-see-um
- Additional Information
Shelter Type Double Wall Tent, Freestanding Tent Capacity 2 person Season 3 season Doors 2 Door