High lofting, compressible Rteq™ insulation provides thermally efficient and compressible, gender-specific mummy bags for backpacking.
CASPER 15°F WOMEN'S FEATURES
- Anatomical, women’s specific size and shape maximizes performance
- Comfortable, warm-to-touch "peached" polyester lining fabric
- Locking, 2-way zipper allows adjustments for ventilation
- Full length, insulated zipper draft tube with anti-snag guard
- Mateable with regular length (right side zipper) mummy style sleeping bags
- Insulated hood baffle and combination chest/chin baffle seal in warmth
- 3D, ergonomic footbox
- Inside chest pocket
- Included compression stuff sack
Eureka! Rteq™ Premium Synthetic Insulation is a propietary blend of different polyester fiber types. Each fiber type is uniquely chosen for its individual thermal characteristics, as well as its contribution to the overall insulation formula. The end result is a superior synthetic insulation that maximizes thermal performance through a careful balance of weight, loft and compressibility.
EN STANDARD 13537 TEMPERATURE RATING CHART
EN Standard 13537 Temperature Rating Chart incorporates years of scientific physiology, thermal dynamics and real world camping experience to produce an accurate, international standard of sleeping bag thermal performance.
Comfort Rating temperature at which a standard adult female can experience a comfortable night’s sleep
Limit Rating lowest temperature at which a standard adult male can experience a comfortable night’s sleep
Extreme Rating survival temperature rating for the standard adult female
- Additional Information