Designed with a focus on weathertightness and durable coatings, Inntorest is ideal for frequent use in cool, wet environments and for use during the late fall and early spring. Its vertical end-section poles create 21% more headroom & 16% more internal volume than dome style tents for enhanced livability in the backcountry.
- Full coverage vented fly features two vestibules that provide for weatherproof storage and dry tent entry.
- The tent’s free standing and shockcorded frame with post & grommet assembly is lightweight and easy to set up.
- Six interior pockets and a gear loft keep essentials close at hand
- Vertical end section poles create more interior volume and headroom than typical 2-pole domes offer.
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- Additional Information
Shelter Type Double Wall Tent, Freestanding Tent Capacity 2 person Season 3 season Doors 2 Door Floor Area 33 sq ft Vestibule Area 18.1 sq ft Floor Dimensions 7' 4" x 4' 6" Peak Height 3' 4" Number of Poles 3 Pole Material 8.5 mm aluminum, post & grommet Trail Weight 5 lbs 10 oz Packed Size 7" x 16"