Designed with a focus on weathertightness and durable coatings, Inntorest is ideal for frequent use in cool, wet environments and for use during the late fall and early spring. Its vertical end-section poles create 21% more headroom & 16% more internal volume than dome style tents for enhanced livability in the backcountry.Features:
- Full coverage vented fly features two vestibules that provide for weatherproof storage and dry tent entry.
- The tent’s free standing and shockcorded frame with post & grommet assembly is lightweight and easy to set up.
- Six interior pockets and a gear loft keep essentials close at hand
- Vertical end section poles create more interior volume and headroom than typical 2-pole domes offer.
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- Additional Information
Shelter Type Double Wall Tent, Freestanding Tent Capacity 3 person Season 3 season Doors 2 Door Floor Area 39.4 sq ft Vestibule Area 21.5 sq ft Floor Dimensions 7' 6" x 5' 3" Peak Height 3' 8" Number of Poles 3 Pole Material 8.5mm aluminum, post-and-grommet Trail Weight 6 lbs 8 oz Packed Size 6.5" x 16"