Eureka Scenic Pass 2XT tents are compact, lightweight, three-season shelters ideal for backpacking and camping in wilderness conditions. Versatile 2 pole dome tents utilizing DAC Pressfit poles for strength & reduced weight. Unique fly design offers protected wet weather performance or can be rotated 180 degrees for easier tent access in fair conditions.
- The full coverage fly features two roomy vestibules that provide weatherproof storage and dry tent entry.
- The tent’s free standing and shockcorded DAC Pressfit aluminum frame with post & grommet assembly is lightweight and easy to set up.
- Two side-opening, twin-track doors, consisting of one no-see-um mesh panel and one fabric panel, allow flexibility for venting and insect protection.
- Zipper covers on the fly provide protection from water.
- Interior pockets keep essentials close at hand. The interior corner pockets can be used to keep the door fabric conveniently tucked away.
- A gear loft provides extra storage overhead.
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- Additional Information
Shelter Type Double Wall Tent, Freestanding Tent Capacity 2 person Season 3 season Doors 2 Door Floor Area 36.5 ft2 | 3.4 m2 Vestibule Area 13.8 ft2 | 1.3 m2 Floor Dimensions 59x89 in | 150x226 cm Peak Height 42 in | 107 cm Number of Poles 2 Pole Material DAC Pressfit Trail Weight 5. lb 8 oz | 2.5 kg Packed Size 5x24 in | 13x61 cm