A new addition to the Chris Sharma Signature Series, the Nexxo represents a new approach to how Evolv builds shoes. It is soft yet it is powerful. It is convenient and it is precise. The Nexxo ushers in a new era of Evolv's Ultra-Performance climbing footwear.
- Synthetic forefoot for ultimate performance
- Leather from mid to rear for comfort
- Microfiber lining in the forefoot for comfort, performance, and durability
- Combination of "Love Bump" and "Knuckle Box" provides control and power
- Elastic for convenience with instep Velcro for torsional rigidity
- New Evolv Power System - EPow, for tension and power to maximize performance
- Profile: Downturned asymmetric with "Knuckle Box" and "Love Bump"
- Sole: Variable thickness half-sole
- Rand: VTR rand (thicker around toe)
- Upper: Synthetic forefoot with leather in rear
- Lining: Microfiber forefoot, unlined leather in rear
- Midsole: MX-P: 1 mm full-length with semi-crescent nylon support
- Additional Information
Terrain Face, Steep Discipline Bouldering, Gym, Sport Closure Velcro Skill Level Expert Collection Fall Climbing Sale Material Lined Leather
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
I've been climbing in the Nexxo for about a year now and they are an excellent performer on steep terrain where you need precise footwork and the sensitivity to feel the smallest features in the rock. They run small for the size, I wear a US 8 street shoe and the size 8 Nexxo is a workout to get on. If you have a really steep project the Nexxo might just give you edge you need to send.
Write Your Own Review