Building off the legacy of the original, the newly redesigned Shaman is the anchor of the Chris Sharma Signature Series. The new Shaman has an improved fit in terms of engineered comfort and performance with more toe rubber for toe hooking and an inset front strap for better medial side toe scumming. The upgrade promises to make current customers appreciate the enhancements while getting new customers to enjoy the legendary performance with comfort.
- Improved fit
- Added toe rubber for toe hooking
- Inset front strap for better medial side toe scumming
- Profile: Downturned asymmetry with "Knuckle Box"
- Upper: Synthetic (Synthratek VX upper)
- Lining: Unlined
- Midsole: 1.0 mm half-length "Love Bump" midsole
- Sole: 4.2 mm TRAX® high friction rubber, two-piece outsole
- Rand: VTR rand (thicker front toe area)
- Weight: 9.5 oz (½ pair size 9)
- Color: Blue/Orange
- Sizes: 4 - 13.5 US men's
- Additional Information
Terrain Face, Steep Discipline Bouldering, Sport Closure Velcro Skill Level Intermediate, Expert Collection Climbing, Climbing Gym Material Synthetic
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Didn't Like the olds ones. Love the new ones.
Evolv stepped their game up on the Shaman reboot. The new shoe keeps much of the old stiffness and support but the interior material is much more supple, the heel cup feels more secure and the toe is more sensitive. I've put these shoes through their paces at the Red River Gorge and to Rumney and they performed well at both venues. I downsized a half size to get that "performance" fit. 5 Stars
Write Your Own Review
- Product Videos
Gear Review: Evolv Shaman Climbing Shoe