A great choice for your next backcountry tour, the Fischer Excursion 88 Crown Ski features enough width and sidecut for stable touring and easy turning, a robust full-length steel edge, the grippy Offtrack Crown climbing system (waxless pattern on base of ski), and the added option of the new Fischer Easy Skin to make any climb possible.
- Full metal edges maximize control on steep, icy terrain
- Fischer's 5/10 Nordic Rocker Camber means easier turn initiation. When the ski flexes, the tip lifts 5 mm, moving the ski/snow contact point back 10 mm.
- Offtrack Crown waxless pattern on base of ski for climbing
- If you happen to need more climbing power, you can quickly and easily add the Fischer Easy Skin (sold separately). The Easy Skin is essentially a traditional kicker skin, but Fischer solves that pesky problem of loose, icy kicker skins with quick-clip ports built into the base of the ski, and clips on the skin for easy attatchment.
- Lightweight and strong air channel wood core saves weight compared to the pure wood cores, and are more resistant to breaking. They also offer better pressure distribution.
- *Bindings sold separately
- Sidecut: 88-68-78
- Ski core: Air channeled wood
- Top sheet: cap
- Full length metal edge
- Offtrack Crown (waxless) base
- Weight per pair: 2280 grams (179 cm)
- 169 cm: 100-150 lbs
- 179 cm: 140-190 lbs
- 189 cm: 185 + lbs
- Additional Information
Edge Type Full Steel Edge Base Type Waxless
You may also be interested in the following product(s)