The Fischer Outback 68 is for cross-country skiers who make their own path: no grooming machine required. This stable steel edge model leads the skier safely through changing terrain, far away from the groomed areas.Bindings are shown for illustrative purposes only. You can procure them here. Also check out our Ski Mounting Services.Features:
- Air Tec Core: Air channels combined with new, very light wood types. Up to 150 g per pair weight reduction compared to previous Air Channel cores.
- Offtrack Crown: New climbing system for all terrain, especially away from the prepared tracks. Developed exclusively for Fischer.
- Steel Edge: Narrow steel edge along the entire length of the ski. Guarantees constant edge contact on every surface.
- Nordic Rocker Camber: Slightly opened ski tips for perfect gliding properties in unprepared terrain. Enables lighter turning with less effort.
- Speed Finish: Stone-ground base structure for perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions.
- Additional Information
Edge Type Full Steel Edge Base Type Waxless Ski Dimensions
Length (cm): 169, 179, 189
Sidecut (mm): 68-59-64
Weight 1.990g / 4.38 lbs (179cm)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)