Fischer's Spider 62 skis are designed for pure cross-country fun. When you want to leave the groomed track and explore the more remote corners of the snowy woods, these skis will get you there. They feature an Offtrack Crown waxless base and a full metal edge for security on steep downhills.
- Air Tec Core: Air channels combined with new, very light wood types. Up to 150 g per pair weight reduction compared to previous Air Channel cores.
- Offtrack Crown: New climbing system for all terrain, especially away from the prepared tracks. Developed exclusively for Fischer.
- Steel Edge: Narrow steel edge along the entire length of the ski. Guarantees constant edge contact on every surface.
- Nordic Rocker Camber: Slightly opened ski tips for perfect gliding properties in unprepared terrain. Enables lighter turning with less effort.
- Speed Finish: Stone-ground base structure for perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions.