A reliable, full-metal edged touring ski* for exploring the woods, frozen lakes, and open meadows out the back door, venturing down that snowmobile trail and back again, and even for the occasional spin in the tracks around the touring center.
- Full metal edges maximize control on steep, icy terrain
- Compact size means more control and manueverability in the woods or in a sticky situation, and more stability in deep snow
- Fischer's 5/10 Nordic Rocker Camber also makes for easier turn initiation: when the ski flexes, the tip lifts 5 mm, moving the ski/snow contact point back 10 mm
- Offtrack Crown waxless pattern on base of ski for climbing
- Durable Sintec base on tip and tail, the perfect vehicle for an easy liquid glide wax (or for those waxing pros, a hot wax treatment)
- Lightweight and strong air channel wood core saves weight compared to the pure wood cores, and is more resistant to breaking; it also offers better pressure distribution and a lively, snappy feel
- 62-52-60 sidecut
- 1790 g (179 cm length)
- Compatible with any NNN, NNN BC, SNS, SNS BC, or 75 mm/3-pin binding systems
- 169 cm: 90-140 lbs
- 179 cm: 140-180 lbs
- 189 cm: 180 + lbs
*This ski does not include bindings.
- Additional Information
Edge Type Full Steel Edge Base Type Waxless