The Guide Tennie from Five-Ten is an excellent, all-purpose approach shoe. Five-Ten included the same Stealth C4 rubber construction that they use in many of their top climbing shoes, as well as their proprietary Smedge Zone Toe, which gives the Guide Tennie excellent climbing functionality. The Guide Tennis is constructed for a performance fit, with laces that run to the toe and the EgroNomic last with an athletic heel. However, the midsole is not too stiff to wear everyday and is great for lightweight hiking as well. If you want a high performance approach shoe that doubles as a casual lifestyle shoe, the Guide Tennie is the perfect choice.Features:
- Durable nubuck leather uppers.
- Technical toe rand helps protect your foot.
- Ankle to toe lacing for higher performance.
- Pull tab for easy on and off.
- Climbing-friendly toe along with unique midsole and outsole help regulate flex and increase stability.
- Compression molded EVA midsole provides cushion and shock absorption.
- Stealth® C4™ dotty tred rubber outsole provides high friction and excellent edging.
- Weight: 14 oz (size 9)
- Additional Information