The concept was simple, take super techie synthetic puffy jacket and style it like a hoody sweatshirt. Why? Well, besides this jacket looking cool, the lower neck on the hoody allows it to layer exceptionally well. Then Flylow added 6-inch armpit zippers to give your core some access to fresh air and the jacket came to life. The fill was improved from older insulation to increase warmth and packability. To finish things off, a ladies fit rounded out this overall great design. Combine this style with the Masala Jacket and you are ready for any trip any time: backpacking, traveling, going out on the town and of course... skiing powder.
- Intuitive Fabric™
- Micro ripstop nylon with Dupont DWR™ (Durable, Water, Repellent)
- 60-gram Thermolite insulation
- Interior storage pocket and outer hand warmer pockets
- Hood made to fit over helmet
- 3 point hood cinch system using neoprene stoppers for comfort
- -Hoody style neck made to zip up under a shell without cramping your style.
- Additional Information
Intended Use Ski/Snowboard Material Synthetic Properties Insulating