What: Superior traction for steep climbs or tricky, hard pack surfaces. Who: Riders headed for steeper climbs or seeking stronger grip. Popular choice for many splitboarders. This High Traction version of our flagship Alpinist fabric offers exceptional traction that's especially well-suited for splitboard travel. Odds are you've been eyeing up those steep backcountry yo-yo lines more often than a flat 10 day traverse, so we've made skins to get you to the next peak without the slip 'n slop. Our High Traction skins can increase traction by 10-20% on steep, hard pack surfaces, depending on snow conditions. Now you can focus on dropping in, not catching up.
- Non-toxic, solvent-free glue sticks at -30 C
- RipStrip reduces skin-to-skin adhesion for easier separation'
- New asymmetrical tip connector
- Fabric pre-cut to match your board's straight edge
- New asymmetical tail connector
- 16cm of length adjustment
Size Board Length (cm): Skin Width (mm): WEIGHT (SINGLE) Short 147-163 140 342 g / 12.1 oz Long 162 - 178 140 375 g / 13.2 oz Material Synthetic High Traction plush, non-toxic solvent free adhesive. Curved low profile tip connector with self aligning stainless steel hands
- Additional Information
Collection Discount Ski Gear Sale