Some people just want to go up! Whether it's you, or the guy setting the aggressive track in front, you'll be loving the extra traction provided by G3's Alpinist High Traction skins. Compared to regular Alpinist skins, High Traction skins can increase traction by 10-20% on steep, hard pack surfaces, depending on snow conditions. When was the last time you went on a traverse, anyway?
- Innovative laminated tip connector with low profile, self-aligning stainless steel hands for a secure, lightweight connection
- Low-profile laminated tail strap
- Proprietary lightweight, high traction, supple synthetic plush
- The only glue on the market that sticks at -30o C (-22o F). Non-toxic and solvent-free.
- RipStrip to reduce skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins
SIZE SKI LENGTH (CM):* SKIN WIDTH (MM): WEIGHT X SHORT 153 - 163 70, 85, 100, 115, 130, 140 209G / 7.4 OZ–367 G/12.9 OZ SHORT 162 - 172 70, 85, 100, 115, 130, 140 216G / 7.6 OZ - 380G / 13.4OZ MEDIUM 171 - 181 70, 85, 100, 115, 130, 140 226G / 8.0OZ - 400G / 14.1OZ LONG 180 - 190 70, 85, 100, 115, 130, 140 236G / 8.3OZ - 420G / 14.8OZ X LONG 189 - 199 70, 85, 100, 115, 130, 140 246G / 8.7OZ - 441G / 15.6OZ
*Skin is approx. 10cm shorter than ski.
- Additional Information
Collection Discount Ski Gear Sale