Some people just want to go up! Whether it's you, or the guy setting the aggressive track in front, you'll be loving the extra traction afforded by the G3 Alpinist High Traction Skins. This version of G3's flagship Alpinist skin is the one to choose when you're faced with a more aggressive ascent or tricky, hard pack surfaces. High Traction skins can increase traction by 10-20% compared to standard skins on steep, hard pack surfaces, depending on snow conditions.
- Innovative laminated tip connector with low profile, self-aligning stainless steel hands for a secure, lightweight connection
- Low-profile laminated tail strap
- Proprietary lightweight, fast gliding, high traction, supple synthetic plush
- The only glue on the market that sticks at -30o C (-22o F). Non-toxic and solvent-free.
- RipStrip to reduce skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins
SIZE SKI LENGTH (CM): SKIN WIDTH (MM): WEIGHT (SINGLE) X SHORT 153 - 163 70, 85, 100, 115, 130, 140 209 G/7.4 OZ–367 G/12.9 OZ SHORT 162 - 172 70, 85, 100, 115, 130, 140 216 G/7.6 OZ-380 G/13.4 OZ MEDIUM 171 - 181 70, 85, 100, 115, 130, 140 226 G/8.0 OZ–400 G/14.1 OZ LONG 180 - 190 70, 85, 100, 115, 130, 140 236 G/8.3 OZ–420 G/14.8 OZ X LONG 189 - 199 70, 85, 100, 115, 130, 140 246 G/8.7 OZ–441 G/15.6 OZ
*Skin is approx. 10cm shorter than ski.
This product is a cosmetic second, which means it has some sort of blemish. It is fully functional and warranted. We usually cannot even tell what the blemish is, but we are happy to pass ou savings on this item on to you.
- Additional Information
Collection Backcountry Ski Deals