The supportive design features hooks, eyelets and a friction free web closure system offering a precise fit for multi-day hikes. The tri-density midsole features an articulated EVA core imbedded in a supportive PU base for all terrain comfort. Dual spine systems independently stabilize the foot. Vibram Fiore slip-resistant outsole provides aggressive traction with well textured 6 mm lugs.
TECHNICAL FEATURES ON UPPER
• 1.6 mm water repellent suede and abrasion resistant mesh
• Mid-cut for agility and ankle protection
• Bellows tongue keeps debris out
• Suede toe bumper for additional protection
• Rust resistant hooks and ovalized eyelets
• 3 position web-loop, foot retention lace system: Heel, midfoot, forefoot
• Soft, wicking cuff lining
• ADD construction for instant fit and minimal break in
• Women’s Specific Ortholite footbed for breathability and moisture management
• Elongated toe box
• Contoured heel and taper volume forefoot
TECHNICAL FEATURES ON SOLE
• Tri Density Midsole
- PU layer for control.
- EVA layer comfort layer
- Contoured heel polymer for stability
• Lotus Pods [PU layer]
- Creates specific flex zones
- Improves cushioning, shock absorption
- Increases stability and sensitivity underfoot to ‘feel’ the terrain
• PU sidewall wraps upper for arch support
• Oriana™ dual spine system independently supports the foot.
- Articulated TPU spine in the PU layer for underfoot protection from the
trail, and flex control
- Firm arch spine in the EVA layer stabilizes the midfoot
• Fiore Vibram® Outsole
- 6 mm lugs for aggressive traction are widely spaced for self cleaning
- True braking heel for traction and confident descents
- Slip resistant textured lug for grip on wet and varied terrain.
- Additional Information