Buying skis and bindings? We'll mount them for you.
The new Shogun is the benchmark for step-in Touring Norm binding compatibility. Like the Radium, it is flexed for performance. Its multi-injected lower shell has a unique flex insert for touring ease, multi-injected cuff for a close, responsive fit with awesome leverage. Burly enough to rip the toughest terrain and conditions on big skis, light enough for extended tours.
This item was part of a demo fleet and may have some small marks from usage.
- Use: Ski Mountaineering, Off-Piste, Free-Ride, and Ski Touring
- Color: Red/Grey Pearl
- Shell: Overlap Design Selected Polymers
- Liner: G-Fit Rapid Thermoformable
- Closure: 4 Wide-Open Buckles and Power Strap
- Weight(size 27.5): 1900 grams (4.18 pounds)
- Sizes 25-30.5
- Foward Lean: 23.5 degrees and walking mode
- Additional Information
Year Fall 2009 Boot Specs N/A Nordic Boot Type N/A