Stability from full length, full width nylon insole and a comfortable anatomical forefoot flex. Anatomically directed design wraps the nubuk leather closely around the foot. Minimal seams on the upper and an intelligent hardware selection provide a comfortable, supportive fit that works with the foot’s natural asymmetry. PU platform cushions the foot during long days on the trail.
Technical Upper Specifications
- 2.2 mm Nubuk leather for better abrasion resistance
- Split leather backstay adds extra structure and support
- Hardware hooks and eyelets: for easy and precise lacing.
- Gore-Tex® Sierra provides dependable waterproof/breathable quality
Technical Sole Features
- FrameFlex Light insole: full length, full width
- PU Midsole for better stability and compression resistance
- Vibram® Ground Control outsole: chevron textured lugs for braking and enhanced grip, semi-blocked toe lugs for longer sole wear
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)