Buying skis and bindings? We'll mount them for you.
The new Garmont Venus is THE boot for strong, agressive female free-heelers. Built on our triple-injection platfor, its flex has been specifically programmed for smaller feet and lighter weight skiers. Its design combines skiing performance with touring comfort, with a locking mid-height cuff that is sturdy enough for big skis. These boots were part of a demo fleet and may bear marks from use.
- Use: Piste, Off-Piste, Ski Mountaineering
- Shell: Triple Injected Pebax. Liner: G Fit Thermoformable
- Closure: 3 Aluminum buckles and Power Strap
- Height: 30.5 cm
- Weight: 3 lbs. 9 oz. per boot
- Forward Lean: 17, 22 degress and walking mode
- Additional Information
Year Fall 2008 Boot Specs N/A Nordic Boot Type N/A