The Garmont Venus is our most versatile, all-around boot for female free-heelers. One that tours while providing responsive downhill control. It brings to our triple-Injected platform a flex that has been specifically programmed for smaller feet and lighter-weight skiers. The Venus has a smooth, progressive forward flex without sole twist. Its cuff locks securely for downhill or hinges freely for touring.
This item was part of a demo fleet and may bear small marks from use.
- Use: Piste, Off-Piste, Ski Mountaineering
- Color: Bronze/Silver
- Shell: Triple Injected Pebax
- Liner: G Fit Women's Thermoformable
- Closure: 3 Aluminum buckles and Power Strap
- Height: 30.5 cm
- Weight: 3 lbs. 7 oz. per boot
- Forward Lean: 17, 22 degress and walking mode
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)