The new Power Wrap shell design of the Voodoo makes the boot that feel like an extension of the foot. The high Overlap shell design follows the contours of the foot and ankle more precisely than traditional tongue designs for the most responsive, progressive flex.
The Power Wrap shell fits out of the box like bootfitter has already customized it. The shell wraps very close to the foot and has been punched and shaped to fit the anatomy of the human foot.
- More room for the big toe - allowing the toe to point forward where it can provide the best balance.
- Room for the "6th" toe or Tailor's bunion - accommodating a typically tight spot for most skiers.
- Room for the navicular bone - typically crunched when buckling performance boot. We've punched a pocket for this bone.
- Punched asymmetrically for the ankle bones
- Deep heel cup to accommodate common heel spurs
- Additional Information
Year Fall 2010 Boot Specs N/A Nordic Boot Type N/A
You may also be interested in the following product(s)