The Ambient™ combines a water- and wind-resistant, breathable soft shell upper with AGrid™ thermal fleece lining and an AX Suede™ palm for warmth, water resistance and amazing dexterity. It’s light enough to wear for long rides, and warm enough to fight off temperatures that hover above freezing.
- SUPER FIT™ ENGINEERING FOR GLOVES: Super Fit Engineering is a proprietary process that guides the fit, design and patterning of every Giro glove for maximum comfort and performance. By carefully tailoring the palm, fingers and padding zones to match the shape and size of the hand, Super Fit Engineering reduces bunching and discomfort while enhancing grip, bar feel and the effectiveness of the padding. And with as many as six sizes available per model, almost any rider can great pair of gloves to match their needs.
- Highly absorbent microfiber wiping surface
- Updated box construction finger fourchettes
- Injected rubber pull tab
- Reflective detailing
- Palm: Super Fit™ design with three-panel palm for a tailored fit; Clarino™ synthetic leather for enhanced durability; Silicone detailing for enhanced grip
- Upper: 3-layer soft shell with water- and wind-resistant membrane to resist cold, stormy weather; X-Static® anti-microbial fleece lining; Insulated, moisture-wicking cuff with adjustable closure X-Static® anti-microbial fleece lining Insulated, moisture-wicking
- Padding: 3mm EVA padding distributes pressure for comfort and durability
- Additional Information
Collection New Arrivals