The Foray™ drafts off the bold design language of Giro's premium Synthe™ helmet, and offers many of their best features including durable In-Mold Construction and the Roc Loc ® 5 fit system with two-way fit adjustment. The slim design is very light, offers impressive ventilation and is available in three Super Fit™ sizes so that you can get a helmet that looks, fits and feels like it was made for you.
- Roc Loc® 5 Fit System: The industry benchmark in comfort, stability, adjustability and weight savings. In addition to enhancing the fit and comfort of helmets, Roc Loc® 5 allows you to easily custom tune the fit tension and the fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds using a single hand. And it’s lighter than comparable systems too, making it the ultimate in skull-hugging luxury.
- In-Mold Construction: In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- Super Fit™ Engineering: Giro's proprietary Super Fit™ sizing system is based on “human scale factors” data and over 25 years of handcrafting helmets. By creating helmet molds in up to 4 adult sizes to match the human body’s form, Super Fit™ comfortably and securely fits riders, and feel like they are custom made just for you.
- Wind Tunnel™ Ventilation: Giro helmets are developed utilizing Giro's proprietary Wind Tunnel™ ventilation system. This elaborate design combines active vents in the helmet’s shell with exhaust channels inside the helmet that thrust fresh, cool air over and around the rider’s head while forcing heat and stale air out. It’s the most effective cooling system available, and a difference you can feel every time you ride.
- Streamlined Design, Plush interior
- Construction: In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS Liner
- Fit System: Roc Loc 5
- Ventilation: 21 Vents
- Additional Information
- Product Videos
In-Mold Helmet Construction
Giro Cycling Helmets: Wind Tunnel Ventilation