The Hex™ combines rugged style and durability with the coverage and ventilation you want on the trail. It’s stocked with all the features you need for a day on the dirt, including the comfort and stability of Roc Loc® 5 and our patented P.O.V.™ visor that doesn’t require any tools for adjustment.
- IN-MOLD CONSTRUCTION: In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- ROC LOC® 5 FIT SYSTEM :The industry benchmark in comfort, stability, adjustability and weight savings. In addition to enhancing the fit and comfort of helmets, Roc Loc® 5 allows you to easily custom tune the fit tension and the fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds using a single hand. And it’s lighter than comparable systems too, making it the ultimate in skull-hugging luxury.
- WIND TUNNEL™ VENTILATION: Giro helmets are developed utilizing our proprietary Wind Tunnel™ ventilation system. This elaborate design combines active vents in the helmet’s shell with exhaust channels inside the helmet that thrust fresh, cool air over and around the rider’s head while forcing heat and stale air out. It’s the most effective cooling system available, and a difference you can feel every time you ride.
- P.O.V.™ adjustable visor w/ 15° vertical adjustment
- Construction: In-mold - EPS liner, polycarbonate shell
- Fit System: Roc Loc® 5
- Ventilation: 21 vents
- Additional Information