FRESH STYLE STARTS HERE
The Saga™ drafts off the bold design language of Giro's premium Synthe™ helmet, and offers many of their best features including durable In-Mold Construction and the Roc Loc® 5 fit system with two-way fit adjustment. The slim design is very light, offers impressive ventilation and is available in three Super Fit™ sizes so that you can get a helmet that looks, fits and feels like it was made for you.
- WOMEN'S SERIES: The Women’s Series™ is a diverse collection of helmet styles, fits and prices tailored to the demands of female riders. While the level of detail and range of colors is unique within the Women’s Series helmets, they do not feature a unique “women’s fit.” That’s because there is no anatomic difference between women's and men’s heads except for the average skull diameter measurement. And since Giro helmet sizes cover 98% of the human population, they believe the Women’s Series offers more options to women than any other brand.
- IN-MOLD CONSTRUCTION: In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- ROC LOC® 5 FIT SYSTEM: The industry benchmark in comfort, stability, adjustability and weight savings. In addition to enhancing the fit and comfort of helmets, Roc Loc® 5 allows you to easily custom tune the fit tension and the fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds using a single hand. And it’s lighter than comparable systems too, making it the ultimate in skull-hugging luxury.
- SUPER FIT™ ENGINEERING: Giro's proprietary Super Fit™ sizing system is based on “human scale factors” data and over 25 years of handcrafting helmets. By creating helmet molds in up to 4 adult sizes to match the human body’s form, Super Fit™ comfortably and securely fits riders, and feels like they are custom made just for you.
- Construction: In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS Liner
- Fit System: Roc Loc 5
- Ventilation: 22 Vents with internal channeling
- Additional Information
- Product Videos
Giro In-Mold Helmet Construction