At 34.5 liters, the Splitrock is on the larger side of Granite Gear’s Campus Collection. This spacious capacity is contained within multiple specialized compartments that make it easier to pack for school, work or travel.
The main compartment is the largest and is tall and slim to accommodate books, folders and laptop computers. Smaller items can be stored for easy access in a pocket above the main compartment, a vertically-zippered quick access pocket or within a handy multi pocket organizer. In order to offer the best protection for your valuables, the Splitrock also features a stash pocket with a water-resistant Barrier zipper and a Gear-Tec laptop sleeve that is padded and large enough to carry up to 17” laptops. But perhaps the greatest protection is offered by the Splitrock’s weather resistant materials. Granite Gear constructed the Splitrock with Repelaweave and Taurpalite- two very durable and weather resistant fabrics. With fabrics like these, you won’t have to worry when the weather takes a turn for the worse. Like the rest of the pack, the Splitrock’s Trail tested load carrying technology is also crafted with care. It features ventilated, load absorbing shoulder straps, a comfortable foam back panel, and a load bearing hide-away hip belt that can help to take the pressure off your shoulders.
The Splitrock looks great, but it’s the well-thought-out compartments, smart features and comfortable suspension system, that make it an excellent pack for commuters, travelers and students.
- Repelaweave Fabric with Taurpalite Bottom for Maximum Protection Against Elements
- Ergonomic MaxLoad Multi-Compartment Design
- Barrier Zipper Tricot Lined Pocket for Valuables
- Breathable Load Absorbing Shoulder Harness
- Load Stabilizing Sternum Strap
- Hide-Away Load Bearing Waist Belt
- Ergonomic Raised Foam Back Panel with Lumbar Support
- Adjustable Compression Straps
- Gear Tech Computer Sleeve Fits most 17” Laptops
- Dual Stretch Mesh Hydration Pockets
- Multi Pocket Organizer
- Quick Access Vertical Zip Front Pocket
- Additional Information