If you're just getting into backpacking, you might think that carrying 50 pounds through the mountains sounds like an awfully uncomfortable experience. However, anyone who has carried 50 pounds in a Gregory Deva 60 would disagree. Designed to take on week-long trips and 50-pound loads with ease, the Deva series features an array of features oriented toward those who seek comfort and convenience in the backcountry.
The Deva 60 features Gregory's Response AFS suspension, which features a unique pivoting hipbelt that adapts to a variety of different hip angles - especially important in the women's models, since women's hips are more rounded than men's. The hipbelt and shoulder straps are well-padded, pre-curved, and interchangeable, so you can swap them out for different sizes if you're not proportioned the same way in every direction. There are two shoulder strap attachment points in each pack, allowing you to fine-tune the fit within each torso size, and the padding on the shoulder straps can be moved inboard and outboard using a unique Velcro system to ensure that it sits just right. One woman, shopping in our retail store, didn't want the straps to press on an old collarbone injury, so she cut the padding out of that one spot and used the outer Velcro part of the shoulder strap to bridge the gap. Only with a Gregory!
Please note: This pack is a previous version of the Deva 60, there are feature differences please review them.
- Women's Specific Response™ AFS Suspension
- Single 7075-T6 aluminum stay
- 3D pre-curved harness and waistbelt components with new LifeSpan EVA foam
- Auto-cant harness technology and Auto-fit waistbelt system
- Thermo-molded backpanel with elastomeric gription technology on the lumbar pad
- Quick draw, easty-to-open drawstring system on main access
- Stash pocket on underside of the top lid
- Top lid can be removed and configured into a fannie pack
- Front pocket, twin side pockets and dual waistbelt pockets
- Hideaway water bottle pocket with bungee to secure bottles
- Hydration sleeve and side easy-to-feed ports for your hose
- DWR coated, water-resistant zippers and dual layer, wear-resistant bottom panel
- 210D DDR and 210D x 420D HD flat weave fabrics
- Load Comfort Zone: 50 lbs
Size Volume Weight Torso Length XS 58 L 5 lbs 5 oz / 2.4 kg 14" - 16" S 60 L 5 lbs 8 oz / 2.5 kg 16" - 18" M 63 L 5 lbs 11 oz / 2.6 kg 18" - 20"
- Additional Information
Intended Use Hiking/Backpacking