While scrambling for shelter from a fast-moving front whipping across the valley, you can be confident that your gear is well protected. The Pierpont’s heavy TPEbacked tarpaulin fabric body, water-resistant external zippers, and weather-shielding cover flap pull triple duty to safeguard your daily essentials, while signature Gregory comfort makes this pack ideal for long days on foot, in the saddle, or clocking layovers in every terminal from here to Nicaragua.
- Protective Flap closure with integrated soft-touch, weather resistant quick access pocket
- External access padded Laptop sleeve
- Removeable 1" hipbelt webbing
- Soft-touch lined quick access pocket for the necessities
- Side water bottle pockets
- Internal organization panel
- Double-lined water-resistant bottom panels and signature oversized seam allowance construction
- Weight: 2.7 lbs.
- Body Dimensions: 21.0" x 14.0" x 7.0
- Access Point: Pannel
- 600 Denier Polyester - Is a man-made fiber produced by the polymerization of the product formed when an alcohol and organic acid react. Loosely defined, denier (D) refers to yarn size: the larger the denier, the bigger the yarn.
- Volume: 20 L
- Additional Information
Collection New Arrivals, New For Fall 2016