Gregory's Stash duffel gets its name from its ability to pack down to a surprisingly small size inside its included mesh stuff sack. But unlike the kind of thin, structure-less nylon bag you'd normally associate with that kind of packability, the Stash duffel is fully capable when deployed thanks to its heavy-duty nylon fabrics and the option to carry it backpack-style through the airport, bus terminal, or wherever else life takes you.
- Big, large, huge, zippered opening to main compartment provides exceptional access to interior
- Can be carried with padded backpack harness straps or with traditional duffel-style handle
- Top of bag is padded for comfortable carry against back
- Zippered exterior pocket with key clip
- Compression straps on each end
- 4 tubular webbing grab handles
- 800 D Ballistic and 1680 D Ballistic Nylon main body materials
Size Volume Weight Dimensions 115 115 L 2 lbs 6 oz / 1.1 kg 29 x 17.5 x 14 in 95 95 L 2 lbs 0 oz / 900 g 29 x 16 x 11 in 65 65 L 1 lb 14 oz / 850 g 25 x 13.5 x 11 in 45 45 L 1 lb 8 oz / 700 g 21.5 x 13.5 x 11 in
- Additional Information
Intended Use Travel
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Easy travel duffel
Bought one of these for a 8 day surf trip to El Salvador and it's been my go to travel bag ever since. I use it for long weekends trips to more extended trips and there's plenty of room. Having the backpack straps is key as well for hauling around airports and train stations. All around great pack.
Write Your Own Review