We've done it again here at Outdoor Gear Exchange: procured a bunch of sample products from a manufacturer at outrageous prices for your buying pleasure. In this case, it's a batch of Gregory Targhee 45 packs, all factory-fresh, unused, and altogether the same as what you would get if you were paying the regular retail price of $199. The only catch is that they are all Mediums, so measure up your torso and hope you win.
The Gregory Targhee 45 is a ski pack for longer tours and overnight trips, with ample room for larger, on-mountain loads. It features rear-entry access to the main compartment, so you won't have to navigate around skis or snowboards lashed to the back of the pack in order to access its contents. A "fence" at the bottom of this rear access panel prevents items at the bottom of the pack from falling out into the snow.
- Vertflex Suspension system
- Rear entry to main compartment for full access to contents with bottom retention fence to help manage items with pack open
- A-Frame ski carry with hypalon reinforcement, will carry up to 130mm tail skis and is off-set to keep ski tails away from your calves and tips away from your head
- Dedicated avalanche tool organization with dividers fits a shovel, probe and other vital accessories
- Stowable diagonal ski carry system with locking ski attachment
- Low profile, insulated hydration sleeve with easy entry port on shoulder harness
- Slide-lock on side compression and diagonal ski carry offers a secure hold that won’t jam with ice or snow
- Molded backpanel with classic Gregory lumbar pad for optimal load transfer to the hips
- Snow shedding design of the backpanel makes it easy to clear snow
- Dual ice axe carry with modern tool attachment
- Stowable Snowboard or Snowshoe carry system with hypalon reinforced webbing and compression straps to customize fit
- Slim profile harness for ease of movement
- Padded front panel to protect against sharp edges of skis, shovel and other gear
- Safety whistle on chest harness buckle for quick access
- Snow plow buckles for winter use without risk of freeze-up/clog
- Top accessory pocket large enough to stow goggles
- Materials include 420D 6 6 nylon, 160D polyester ripstop, 630D HD nylon and 210D nylon
- Top loading access with a fixed top pocket that includes an occipital cutout for helmet clearance
- Gear loop and pocket on waistbelt
Size Volume Weight Torso Length S 2563 in³ / 42 L 3 lbs 10 oz / 1.64 kg 16" - 18" M 2746 in³ / 45 L 3 lbs 14 oz / 1.81 k 18" - 20" L 2929 in³ / 48 L 4 lbs 2 oz / 1.87 kg 20" - 22"
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)