Offering extra capacity for guides and extended backcountry adventures, the Targhee 45 is Gregory's largest ski and snowboard pack. With 45 liters of space, it can support winter overnights on its own or provide a generous supplement to your gear sled on longer expeditions. Stable, torsionally flexible VertFlex suspension and full perimeter compression keep it balanced under load and close to the body for the descent, while ice tool and gear attachment points add mountaineering capability.
- Hydration sleeve with insulated shoulder harness hose cover
- A-frame and stowable diagonal ski carry straps
- Dedicated avalanche safety pocket
- Stowable diagonal ski carry straps
- Top-loading design with full-length back panel access to main compartment
- Oversized top accessory and goggle pocket
- Internal security pocket
- Stowable vertical snowboard / snowshoe carry straps
- Gear loop, ice clipper slots, and zippered accessory pocket on hipbelt
- Dual stowable aluminum toggle ice axe retainers
- Dual-layer HD nylon bottom panel
- Winter- and glove-friendly materials and hardware
- Weight: 4.2 lbs.
- Body Dimensions: 30.5" x 11.5" x 11.5"
- Access Points: Top/Pannel/Bottom
- Volume: 50 L
- Additional Information