The Zulu 40 offers more room than a daypack, making it ideal for warm-weather overnights and all-day winter outings. Far lighter, cooler, and more trekkable than an alpine pack, but tough enough to withstand serious use, the Zulu 40 gives you the features and details of a full-sized pack without the weight or the bulk.
- Front Stuff Pocket- Front stretch-woven stuff pocket with surface-mounted quick-release buckle closure
- Side Pockets- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Compression Straps- Cross-over side compression straps with ultra-durable quick-release buckles
- Hipbelt Pockets- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Raincover Integration- Integrated rain cover in a dedicated external access pocket that doubles as accessory storage in mild weather
- Multi Straps- removable via girth hitch, adjustable straps that can be positioned at multiple lash points on the exterior of the pack for carrying a sleeping pad, outerwear, camp shoes, etc.
- Independent tool and trekking pole attachment loops
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose management
- Sunglass stash on shoulder harness for quick access
- Hybrid top-loading / zippered main compartment opening
- External top zippered accessory pocket
- Interior security pocket with key clip
- Additional Information