The GSI Pinnacle Backpacker is a complete, integrated cooking and eating solution for two backcountry travelers with gourmet taste. The 2 liter pot and 8" frypan provide plenty of space for doing actual cooking (not just boiling water) and in the included stuff sack doubles as a sink or wash basin with its ingenious welded construction.
- Amazingly compact design is fully equipped for the needs of 2 Gourmet Backpackers and can be extended to meet any Gourmet Camping needs.
- Rugged stuff sack holds set and doubles as a sink or wash basin.
- Color-coded items provide personalized tableware settings.
- Exclusive folding gripper locks on to exterior brackets to prevent scratching and to provide a secure handle while cooking. Unique design compacts for nested storage.
- Crushproof, heat-resistant strainer lid and silicone ring will not deform in packs and works with either the pot or the frypan.
Weight: 28.8 oz.
Dimensions: 8.20" x 8.20" x 5.40"
Material: Non-Stick Coated Aluminum, Polypropylene, Nylon 6-
Product Use: Gourmet Backpacking
Includes: 2 L Pot, 8” Frypan, Strainer Lid, 2 14 fl. oz. insulated mugs, 2 14 fl. oz. bowls, 2 Sip-It Tops, Folding Pot Gripper, Welded Sink.
- Additional Information