Hagan touring skins exactly match each ski sidecut (minus the steel edge). They are custom tailored and tuned with Mohair mixes and advanced attachment systems expressly designed for each ski model. Off-the-rack or hand-cut skins might save a few bucks, but just like fine suits, the tailoring makes the difference. Like Hagan's skis, their climbing skins are designed to be light, durable and reliable.
- Pair with Sky Series and Special Series skis
- Come in 125, 135, 145 cm length
- 70% mohair is treated to resist moisture and glob and increase glide, and 30% nylon improves durability and climbing performance for audacious goals
- Tailored to the length and width (minus 4 mm) of each ski
- Come with super simple, light, durable, and easy to use tip and tail attachments - a tip bail and an easily tensioned adjustable tail hook
- Spicy green tiger graphic for some added kid flair
- Additional Information