For day trips or long-term adventures, our Sentinel 65 frame pack delivers on gear space without adding on the weight. Just 4.8 pounds and boasting 65 liters of main-compartment storage space, the Sentinel 65 features top and bottom pack access, a bottom sleeping bag compartment, a hydration-ready design and plenty of accessories to hold gear like ice axes and hiking poles.
- Front-load sleeping bag compartment with divider.
- 65-liter, top-load main compartment with gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid.
- ERGO-FIT shoulder harness, with adjustable load-lifters, is constructed with Vapel™ mesh Airflow™ and high-density foam padding.
- Dual, contoured aluminum frame bars can be adjusted to fit the shape of your back.
- Molded foam back panel with Airflow™ channels to keep your back cool and dry.
- Waist belt, with Vapel™ mesh Airflow™ and high-density foam padding, wicks moisture.
- Hinged front pocket holds ropes.
- Webbing daisy chain on both sides.
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (reservoir not included).
- Removable media pocket is attached to the backpack strap.
- Adjustable side and bottom compression straps keep gear secure.
- Adjustable sternum strap stabilizes pack.
- Soft lashing hardware holds ice ax/hiking poles.
- Dual mesh pockets hold 1000ml water bottles.
- Tuck-away rain cover, stored in a bottom pocket, also protects the pack when checked for air travel.
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)