Hillsound's Trail CramponPRO is a proven winter traction device for snow and ice traveling over diverse terrain and in severe weather conditions. The integral design of the Pro version has taken the known benefits of traditional ice crampons and combined those elements with an ease of use and flexible mobility to surpass the comfort of conventional crampons. Although it resembles the shape of ice climbing crampons, this Pro version is designed for walking and hiking under extreme winter conditions, not for technical ice climbing.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION Made from heat-treat SSOC carbon steel, the 10-point Trail Crampon PRO weighs only 680g per pair making it ideal for glacier travel and icy or snowy approaches. Utilizing simple ratchet buckle bindings, there crampons can be fastened to most footwear effortlessly. The X-shaped polycarbonate harness system minimizes pressure points often found in many conventional crampons.
- Plate Material : Heat-treated SSOC Carbon steel
- Weight/pair 668g(R) 704g(XL)
- Size : Regular (up to M's US 12)/ XLarge (M's US 12 to 15)
- Tensile Strength : 1,383N Compressive Strength 18,120N
- Rockwell Hardness : 45HRC 1-year guarantee
- Under License 55 DS44940 - EC 203609-01
- Additional Information
Year No Weight N/A