The light-weight, smooth-riding characteristics of the Clifton have been complimented in the CHALLENGER ATR by a more aggressive outsole and increased support in the upper to create an all-terrain shoe for varied surfaces. Early-Stage Meta-Rocker geometry provides a fluid, efficient ride, and independent rubber pods provide stability on uneven terrain for the runner who values versatility in their running shoe.
- Category: Trail
- Offset: 5mm
- Heel: 29mm
- Forefoot: 24mm
- Weight: 8.6 oz.
- Lightweight, Supportive No Sew SpeedFrame Upper Construction
- Early-Stage Meta-Rocker Provides Propulsion
- Full EVA Midsole Provides Signature HOKA Cushioning
- 4mm Lugs Provide All-Terrain Traction
- Rubber Pods Provide Stability on Uneven Terrain
- Additional Information