The Hults Bruk Aneby is a stout medium sized axe.
It is designed to offer considerable power and leverage making it deal for hunters to carry out animal skinning and other tasks. Additionally, it is ideally suited for light forest work. This item has an axe head weight of 1.75 Lbs and a handle length of 20 inches.
- The axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the hand grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- The curved hickory handle is treated with linseed oil.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. (Replacement sheaths are available).
- Overall Weight: 2 3/4 lbs.
- Head Weight: 1 3/4 lbs.
- Handle Length: 20"
- Head: Solid Swedish steel
- Handle: Solid American Hickory
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)