The Hults Bruk Tibro is the classic carpenter’s axe.
It offers a narrow, long and perfectly straight knife-ground edge and a medium length handle. This item has an axe head weight of 1.75 Lbs and a handle length of 20 inches.
- The axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the hand grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- The straight hickory handle is treated with linseed oil.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. (Replacement sheaths are available).
- Overall Weight: 2 3/4 lbs.
- Head Weight: 1 3/4 lbs.
- Handle Length: 20"
- Head: Solid Swedish steel
- Handle: Solid American Hickory
- Additional Information