The removable harness on the super tough, burly Hydraulic Dry Pack makes portaging a whole lot easier - whether on the river, in the airport or anywhere else where carrying large amounts of gear is a chore.
The Hydraulic™ harness and waist belt (on the 65, 90, and 120 liter models) is an open construction of EVA foam and air mesh, allowing plenty of air flow and rapid drying without sacrificing comfort. The harness attaches to compatible Hydraulic™ Dry Bags (35L - 120L) with a series of buckles as tough as the bags themselves.
- 600D, TPU laminated heavy duty waterproof fabric
- UV resistant PVC free fabric withstands cold temperatures
- The 65L, 90L and 120L Dry Packs all have a detachable padded hipbelt. The 35L Dry Pack has a detachable webbing waist strap.
- Non-wicking TPU roll top closure with innovative interlocking profile that is secure and waterproof
- Welded construction for permanently sealed seams
- 7075-T6 anodized aluminum buckles are robust and fail safe
- Fully adjustable back length and height adjustable sternum straps
- Low-profile attachment points to reduce snagging when harness is not attached
- Harness system is easy to put on and take off. Screen-printed diagrams on the welded patch show the herringbone pin/harness removal steps
- Colors available: Blue, Lime, Yellow, Black.
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $134.95
Price From: $34.95
Price From: $12.95