Voted “Best Ultralight Pack” by Backpacker Magazine, the 2400 Windrider’s minimalist lightweight design includes everything you need and nothing you don’t. A first choice for thru-hiking the Appalachian Trail, the Continental Divide Trail or the Pacific Crest Trail, Hyperlite's flagship pack holds your food, sleeping system, clothes and everything else you’ll need for your lightweight or purist ultralight adventure. And it’s also the perfect size for weekend outings, casual adventures or leisure travel. Made from 100% waterproof Cuben Fiber, the Windrider is highly durable and weatherproof. Use this backpack with Hyperlite's Cuben Fiber stuff sacks for a nearly perfect waterproof kit.
- Made in Maine
- Three external mesh pockets -- Makes it easy to see what's in your pockets and allows gear to dry faster
- Removable, contoured aluminum stays
- Spectra Hardline shoulder straps with 3/8” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- Compression System
- Roll-Top closure system with side compression straps for vertical compression
- Side compression straps for horizontal compression
- Top Y-strap compression -- Designed to secure gear
- Spectra Hardline hip belt with 1/8” closed cell rigid foam, 3/8" closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- Spectra Hardline zippered pockets on hip belt with #5 YKK zipper
- Adjustable sternum strap with self-tensioning elastic
- Ice Axe loop
- Hydro port and internal mesh hydro sleeve
- Four exterior triglide buckles for optional pack accessory straps
- Proprietary seam sealing on all side seams and behind all sewn-on pack features
- Spectra Fiber Tex 69 thread
- 1.76 lbs | 28.2 oz | 799g (White)
- 20 - 40 lbs
- Body: 50D Dyneema®/Poly Hybrid
- Bottom: Double reinforced 150D Dyneema®/Poly Hybrid
- External Pockets: Mesh
- Interior: 2400 cu. in. (40L)
- External: 600 cu. in. (9.8L)
- Center pocket: 300 cu. in.
- Side pockets: 150 cu. in.
- Top Circumference: 37.5" (95.3cm)
- Bottom Circumference: 33.5" (85.1cm)
- Height (fully unrolled): 30" (72.6cm)
- Back Width: 10.5" (26.7cm)
- Additional Information
Intended Use Hiking/Backpacking
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
The perfect pack
My wife and I both own this pack, and together we have put more than 1500 miles on them in the span of a few years. They have held up beautifully to our year-round abuse; the materials and USA-sourced construction lend themselves to extreme durability. Simplicity is the name of the game with this pack, so if you are someone Read More...
The perfect packMy wife and I both own this pack, and together we have put more than 1500 miles on them in the span of a few years. They have held up beautifully to our year-round abuse; the materials and USA-sourced construction lend themselves to extreme durability. Simplicity is the name of the game with this pack, so if you are someone who likes to micro-manage your inventory with a plethora of pockets, it may not be for you. I tend to pack light and organize my gear using stuff sacks, so it is perfect for me. It carries a load (up to 30 pounds) very comfortably, and it is a great purchase toward getting your base weight to the sub-10 lb range in your quest for The Ultralight. I can't recommend this pack enough.
Write Your Own Review