The Metro 2 is the exclusive nubuck leather version of Icebug's classic model Metro. A side zipper provides a generous step-in opening. Soft and elastic neoprene provides support and warmth to the ankle. Dynamic studs provide a secure feeling on the ice, while remaing trouble-free to walk on asphalt and other hard surfaces. Torsion-resistant sole with roller provides good anatomical foot movement. The upper is water repellent suede, and the bellows inside the zipper keeps snow and slush out. Insulating sole and fleece lining provide comfort down to -20 ° C. A very good winter boot, where the outstanding all-round grip is the crown.
- BUGrip: dynamic studs Carbide in the sole.
- Water resistant: Not 100% waterproof, but provides protection against bad weather.
- -20 ° C comfort zone: Comfortable down to - 20C degrees
- Top: Nubuck/PU
- Lining: Fleece
- Midsole: Ortholite; removable
- Outsole: Rubber BUGrip with carbide tip bounce
- Additional Information