These are serious coolers designed for extreme adventure. Or... just for when you have a lot of stuff to keep cold and don't want to lug a bulky, hard cooler around! With a padded, ventilated backpack strap system, seams rated to 65 pounds, and a 1000-denier exterior tarpaulin fabric, you'll be comfortably equipped to haul ice-cold goods to the most unlikely places.
- TriFold DriTopTM System. Foolproof seal to keep ice in and air out.
- MuleSkinETTM and MuleSkinEVTM. Tough 1000 denier Outer layer for exceptional strength and durability; heavy-duty inner layer 2X thicker than most soft coolers.
- ComfortCarryIMPTM System. Reinforced back-straps and plus ventilated back pads provide ultimate comfort for long-range excursions.
- PolarLayerTM Insulation. Keeps contents “IceMule Cold” for up to 24 hours.
- IM AirValveTM. Allows for insulation layer air removal so the coller can roll up for storage in its stuff sack.
- Large (20L): 17" tall, 14" wide, 11" deep (when closed); capacity = 18 cans plus ice
- X-Large (33L): 20" tall, 14" wide, 11" deep (when closed); capacity = 24 cans plus ice
- XX-Large (40L): 23" tall, 14" wide, 11" deep (when closed); capacity = 36 cans plus ice
- Additional Information
Collection Beach Essentials Collection