The Aero has been designed with the help of world-class ultrarunners and mountain bikers. It's super lightweight (32g) frame offers Julbo's new Air link - extra slim & cushion - dampening temple system, 3D fit nosepiece, a wide field of vision, and snug but comfortable fit. It's sleek design optimizes ventilation and air flow and three lens options cover every light condition with great colors to keep you styling.
- Panoramic: Wide lens surface for broad field of vision
- 3D Fit Nose: Special wingtips are adjustable in every direction so that the glasses can be adapted to every type of nose shape and ensure unbeatable hold in all conditions.
- Full Venting: Aerated structure that allows complete air circulation to avoid fog.
- Grip tech: Inserts at stem ends for comfort and hold, does not stick to hair.
- Front venting: Natural front air flow due to the lens shape or mounting structure.
- Air Link Temple system: Shock absorbing elastomer insert at the end of temples for more comfort and lightness.
- Asian Fit: The ergonomics of the frame are adapted for facial shapes.
- Base 6
- Weight: 26 g
- Zebra: This photochromic (cat. 2 to 4) anti-fog lens is ideal for mountain biking, trail running, climbing, cross-country skiing, etc.
- Zebra Light: This photochromic (cat. 1 to 3) and anti-fog lens is ideal for trail running, mountain biking, etc.
- Spectron 3: Cat. 3 lens, with a flash coating colored, is suitable for all types of activity.
- Additional Information